Have to make it pretty. While Anahata was still on the hard I started baring up all the bright work in the cockpit. Once we were launched, I continued the project by baring up all the toe rails and handrails, using combination scrappers and orbital sanders. To make it easier I removed all the stanchions. Once everything was completed I taped everything off and started applying my favourite varnish — epifanes. First coat thinned down 50%. Next two coats were 30% diluted. then the slow process of building up the layers. I have got to 9 coat so far. 3 more to go when I find time, hopefully before I head out from Point Breeze.